Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PC girlfriend card challenge

Good Morning everyone!  Last night I submitted (under the wire) a card for the girlfriend challenge being held by Paper Crafts (www.papercraftsconnection.com). 

I made this for one of best-est friends Erika.  I left the VA about a year ago (where I meet Erika in 2008) and since then we have gotten together but not as much as we would like to.  So if we miss each other too much or one of us sticks up for the other on facebook we post on the other one's wall this phrase (another co-worker actually coined the phrase but it's too fun not to use - thx Joy!  :P). 

I used K & Co. paper, the alphas are from Provo Craft and right now I can't remember the stamp company so I'll come back and edit this tomorrow.  Enjoy!
**the stamp I used was called Opening Night by stampsmith**

No comments:

Post a Comment