Monday, August 15, 2011

Sparks challenge - card 1


Good evening everyone, if you love cute cards or cute stamps or cute stamps on cute cards the scoot on over to one of my favorite blogs http://www.papersmooches.blogspot.com/ and check out Ms. Kim stamps along with her Sparks challenge. I have been madly creating in between my full time job and my two kids to try to submit at least two this time around. Here is my first attempt at this month’s challenge... The supplies I used were...

1. Bazzill white card stock for the card, sentiment, and veggies

2. Tim Holtz core paper (a must have because it rocks but then again so does Tim).  I used it for the two backgrounds as well as the crate - which i hand made. 

3. Vegtastic stamp set from Paper Smooches

4. Chunky black brad from doodlebug (another uber fave)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment