Thursday, September 22, 2011

Getting Texty with Lawnscaping Challenge #18 2nd submission

Good Morning everyone!  Here is my second submission for Lawnscaping's getting texty challenge #18.  I loved this stamp from Lawn Fawn the second I saw it and not only had to have it but had to use it for this challenge.  It makes me feel all warm and cozy! :) 

I used this sweet little lawn fawn fox and sentiment with Fancy Pants Hot Cocoa line from last year, a big red doodlebug button, satin ribbon from A Muse Studio in pepple and from my old stash that I've hoarded over the years 3 crystals from EK Success.  I cut out the sentiment and rolled it in some diamond dust also from A Muse Studio to give it some more dimension.  This has to be my most favorite card to date.  I have always been a scrapbooker but cards are something I have just started creating.  Enjoy my lovely little fox with her texty mug of hot cocoa!  Have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love this! Love the addition of text on the mug... Thanks for playing along with us Maria!!!!

    ReplyDelete