Monday, November 7, 2011

What time is it? It's breakfast time with Paper Smooches

About 15 years ago I purchased a watch from Bloomingdale's in the Tyson's Corner mall.  It was Joe Boxer - before the brand jumped the shark and ended up @ K-Mart...

I took inspiration from this watch that had no numbers only images of breakfast, lunch and a martini glass for dinner...

I still have this watch, I just never wear it, and can't imagine getting rid of it because for some reason I have an odd thing for food items...

I used spellbinder nesting circles for the watch face.  I made the arrows - the black, white and gingham papers are from A Muse Studios.  Then I stamped and cut out the egg and bacon after using my copics some color.  Added a little bling also from A Muse.  The brad in the middle is from my stash, back ground paper is from Bazzill and the watch winder...is the jam jar colored in silver that is also part of the PS wake up stamp set!   


I hope you enjoy my card...this is my FAVORITE set from PS (not that I don't love them all - how could you not).  Tomorrow I will have a PB&J card that just cracks me up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment