Wednesday, December 28, 2011

DD Day 6


This page is only a 6x12 (my fave of all the PL protectors) so the stuff off to the right is for Day 7 (which was the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbor - this will be shown in another post).  I used G45's Christmas line from last year as well as Bella Blvd letters and some Mister Huey Custard mist.  I placed the letters onto the page and misted over them.  Then I peeled them off and sewed the word to the page.  This picture was taken one morning when I took Zoe downstairs before getting Holden ready.  She had never seen just the tree on by it's self and her eyes were as lit as the tree.  So beautiful! I took a quick pic without the flash and even though its a little blurry because she was so excited she kept moving it still came out perfect for me :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment