Sunday, December 4, 2011

My DD title page

Originally I had the 25 on chipboard but then cut it down to fit the original binder that was part of the kit.  I loved the look of Ali's cover and wanted to do something similar so I got a thing of white flock and went to town.  I ended up flocking it over and over again because it just wasn't coming out how I had it in my head and then I started to lose the coolness of this font so I whipped out the white paint and outlined the numbers.  It still wasn't looking exactly the way I wanted it which lead me to the icicle stickles.  This is when I really switched gears to do the 12x12 PL and now my chipboard was only 6x8.  I decided to grab the holly berry spray and a white piece of Bazzill.  I also grabbed my washi sliver tape from A Muse Studio's, some glitter glass by Melissa Frances and you can't do Ali's DD without her awesome Technique Tuesday December stamps (I highly suggest becoming a member)

Once I finish any project I put it up on my mantel and take a step back.  When I did this for this page I realized I was PL was the perfect fit for me and that I'm on the right track!  Stay tuned for 25 more layouts :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment