Sunday, January 8, 2012

One Little Word

hi everyone,
I'm trying to get better at posting once a week but things seem to be getting away from me ever since Christmas went into full swing.  I've been working on stuff I just can't seem to get it from the actual page to the blog. 

As I mentioned in another post I decided to do Ali Edward's one little word.  My word for my very first year is "forward".  Here is my title page.  I went with a 12x12 for the title but will continue with the 10x12 Project Life protectors for the whole year.  Once I get month 1 done like everything else I will post up here. 

I am STILL working on finishing my DD.  With two kids 3 and under it just gets away from me.  They are crazy fun little critters but take a lot of my time.  It's all good - when they get older it will pay off :)  Anyway I've babbled enough so enjoy my title page and I'll be back soon with more fun stuff! 

I used a clear button from my stash, SC Mister Huey white, a project life journal card, brown twine from doodlebug, foam letters from American crafts that were distressed just a little to take the edge off of the cream color, chipboard banner shapes from Maya road which have been dyed with Mister Huey's (in plum thumb, custard and heirloom blue) then I added little rhinestones on the bottom of each banner to finish it off.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment