Monday, January 2, 2012

weekly sketch challenge from pretty little stuido

 


Over @ Pretty Little Studio they have their weekly sketch challenge going on so I thought I would have some fun with some of my stash that I didn't really know what to do with.  Here is my version of their sketch shown above. 

I used mostly October Afternoon's Holiday Style because it's one of my top 3 favorite new Holiday collections.  I used two different Studio Calico's Mister Huey sprays to splatter paint on the white paper.  I used three different color rhinestones but you can't really see it in the picture :(  As for that bow - I found it off of Heidi's site vanlaardesigns.blogspot.com.  She designed it and it rocks!  Go check her out :)  I also tossed in Jillibean Soup and Echo Park.  Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment