Saturday, February 11, 2012

Let's RIDE!!!!

Over @ The Green Frog Studio Ms. Celine (also of Studio Calico fame) posted this lovely sketch on her blog.  I thought with the arrival of my awesome kit that I should go ahead and play along. Using parts of my primary kit - Daydream Believer and parts of the add on paper pack that is really just a must pretty much every month (but then again I am a bit of a paper lover) I pieced this puppy together.  Most of it is from the new Pebbles line which honestly just blows me away because I remember Pebbles when they did those plastic buckle embellishments.  This is a paper collection that is very happy and very playful and so not would I would have purchased but LOVE!  Dear Lizzy is another one that is so not me or so I thought.  The love bit is from one of my favorites papers in the bunch.  I used the smash date stamp, American Crafts and Dear Lizzy alpha and then topped it off with one of my favorite things from SC - their stamps.  I snagged this for project life but the "Epic Stamp Set" took on something else when I looked at the polka dot Polaroid frame upside down.  The "good times" is also from this set.  Now if I could just snag the other set...

This picture was taken of my dear boy riding his brand new big wheel on his 3rd birthday.  Poor little thing was born at the end of Dec so it's cold and dark but that wasn't about to deter him from getting outside and taking it for a spin ;)

1 comment: