Monday, March 19, 2012

Sick Sick Sick

So my little lovelies it's been a while.  My family has been sick on and off since the new year so it's been a bit tough for me to get on here and post away.  I promise I have at least two layouts and weeks of PL to share with you which I "hope" wink wink to share this week.  Fingers crossed that since spring is here super early we are done being sick and can move on to the fun stuff.  If you haven't seen Studio Calico's March kit STORY HOUR go to their site here and buy one.  I got ALL FOUR add-ons and started to "kill" my kits on Sat with a full 12 hr crop.  I have another 9 hr one this Sat and hope to get more done.  We shall see.  I always have the best intentions but then you get to talking and before you know it the 10 layouts you had planned only 2 and 1/2 get done.  But you've had a rocking time so...I guess it's all good in the end. 

Be back soon with some layouts of my boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment